Thursday, May 23, 2013

Around The World

According to the “Audience” option on this website, I have readership in Poland, Brazil, Russia, Pakistan, Indonesia, Romania, Turkey and Israel.  I have never been to any of these places.  My travels have been limited-various locations in the U.S., Canada, England, France and Italy.  When I was pregnant I went on a cruise to Mexico, where I got off the boat but only walked around the port, and there was a second location but I never got off the boat so I don’t think that it counts (Belize, the hubby says it was Belize...like in the Carmen Sandiego song).  I am completely humbled that people actually read what I write-and people in cultures and countries so vast and different from my own…I don’t even know what to say. Thank you.  I hope that what I write means something to you-you could even hate it (that’s fine with me).  But, I’d love to hear what you think.  Please feel free to comment, especially if I don’t know you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Allison -

    I think I fall under the category of people you don't know, although I am not from somewhere exotic (unless you consider Mahwah, NJ to be exotic!). Warren and I worked together during his early days at Accenture. I found your blog through his Facebook page.

    In any case, I just wanted to say I love your posts. You are an excellent writer and you really capture what this whole experience has been for you guys. My only request would be to have more pictures of beautiful Lily :)

    Thanks for posting!
    Allison (Donnelly) Ponath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allison! I will definitely post more pictures of Lily :) Mahwah can be exotic...I guess...somehow...

    ReplyDelete